Sunday 25 August 2013

the whistle & your own most important parts

I was out back in the alley behind the
Venom & Tail Club Room & Bordello,
I looked around to see if any one was
near, nope, so I drop trah & took a pee,


I look over & a cat is watching me, I
wink at at the rascal, so the lil gaffer
starts to walk closer, & I smile, then
see another cat walking down a fire
ladder, I think ah cute, so I look to
my left & two cats are walking down
the lane,

I smile & fake a meow at them, they
start prancing towards me, I belt up
& kneek down to pet the one closest,

he stops a few yards ahead of me &
rolls on his back, I move in to scratch
his belly, I reach down & the mother
locks all claws & teeth on my hands,

I try to recoil but two cats leap on my
legs & now Ièm in mortal kombat with
4 or 5 cats, I'm limping, & pawing at
these four legged death traps,

some chick comes out the back & just
begins to squat when she sees me, I
screech like a AC-130 & the chick's
bladder blows like a duck firing the
exhaust of the tail pipes, I look over
at her as she grimaces in a rain on her
march shoes of madness,

the bouncer comes out & the door closes
as the cats come out for a meal for three,

No comments:

Post a Comment