Monday 26 August 2013

the tale of desire


you should really like this
Chalk Circle – April Fool’s
listen to this, Genesis 19:26,
or as I call it the book of Noah,
Red fire,I look on back, I look back
I look on back,
Enter Sandman,
 
Sleep with one eye open, a holla to the
one eyed God Odin, Grain of sand, the theme
in the first Tomb Raider where the grain of
sand completes the time travel device,
keep you free from sin, the wait till you get
a woman, it’s the the beast in your head in
your closet underneath your bed, 
Revelations 17, the woman on the beast,
the sandman, the Queen Lucifer or one of her
agents to give a brother a bird or wife or
woman, sleep with one eye open, Holla to
the clip on the LEFT side of the head of the
beast before he awakens, 
take my hand off to never never land, trying
to make disciples, from what I understand,
never neverland is the acquisition of a woman
or wife or byrd, 
in Enter Sandman they re-iterate the word “One”
as a holla to their previous single One, just like
the song Panama by Van Halen & the word “jump”
as a holla to their previous single jump, or Funky
Col Medina & the catch “wild thing” as a holla
to his previous single Wild Thing,
Nelly, “Porscha” Tegan & Sarah “Foolish heart, “
I wanna get under neath you, you wanna get
below me, The new Radicals & their single
“You get what you give”, I’m coming home,
you’re tops give it to me”,
new radicals vid below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

Sheol, hell, gehenna, the sea of chenneroth,
the sea of Galilee, The heel of the woman
on the head of the serpent, Genesis 3:15,
She- el, She - God, She heel, Sheol
 
line from Prince of Persia IMDB, the third step
is always the hardest,
the third temptation sealed the death of the Lord,
Hosea 4:13 & 1 John 2:16, the temptations of the
gospels,
the third Batman film, death
the third Ironman – finds his mortality,
etc
,

No comments:

Post a Comment