Thursday 15 August 2013

One time @ band camp

last summer, 2012, I ran into who
I believd was an enforcer, he was
easy 3 times my size, I locked on
him talking my nigger this & that,

I talked to him about the Lord Jesus,
& the song One by Metallica, I
showed him his future, after I was
done him & his party got up & left,
but as he got up & was leaving oh
ya, he was praising the name of
Jesus,

deffo big bald, white, oh ya massive,
but I broke that man like a horse, you
should have seen the terror in his eyes,
oh ya, I turned him into a preacher,

Booyah shaw kaw ramadan ding
dang dong,

dunno how long, but I'm very sure
that CSIS, the CIA & the KGB hunt
N American Cops as their training,
& yep, they ONE each one of them,
on top of the CIA doing stings on
black USA cops,& yep, ONE them
too,

I'm pretty sure that the CIA kill each
other's partner's family members too,

from what I understand, it's near
impossible to find the roll call of
CSIS & CIA,

could you imagine the incontinence
for any who first learn this secret
equation of being a N American cop,

just one more reason to use Progesterone
or anavar I guess,

after my talks with nurses & cops, I'm
pretty sure one day they will not even
be able to speak a language I like to
call english, seriously, if I stick my
finger up & ask you what it is what
would you say,

perhaps, what are you talking about
maybe,

oh ya if I stuck up my finger & asked
you what it was, what would you say,

what are you talking about perhaps,

I have documented proff that non of
the nurses in Kamloops know what an
index finger is, & you know what, oh
ya, one of these days they literally won't,
oh ya, on top of that, they won't be able
to speak a language I like to call english,

Booyah,

No comments:

Post a Comment