Wednesday 21 August 2013

for my shin splints

for my shin splints, doing a flush for a
few hours with just plain Elm leaf tea
to detox my system for my shin splints
& keep the tens machine on all day &
possibly through my sleep to rack up
the healing, oh ya when I drive, I'm
like Tim Toolman Taylor,

I've taken razors, steak knives, lockblades ,
& hot knives off the stove to my face back,
stomach, arms & thighs & calves, I used
to have a major problem with rages up
until about 2004 till that fever broke, I
was never one to include others in my
rages in terms of violence soI took it out
on my own body with my masochistic
tendencies,

was not gonna be like my dad who beat
me & my mom, so I took out my rages
on myself, cuz I never wanted to be like
my dad & inflict on others, so I did myself,

one time I cut my chest so deep it was
squirting blood, that was the only time I've
had stitches, & one time I bled so much in
my washroom I could smell the iron in the
blood on the floor,

No comments:

Post a Comment